Eucalyptus oil has cooling properties due to which it is used in Pain relieving ointments & Creams. It is also used to cure cold symptoms, heals wounds and provide respiratory health benefits.
Here's why you will like this
- Ingredients are freshly harvested and are used without any processing or refinement
- Certified organic ingredients are sourced ethically and sustainably
- 100% Pure & Natural, Premium Therapeutic Grade.
- Extracted by steam distillation process
- No Artificial Fragrance
- Not Tested on Animals
- Free from - Paraben, Sulphate, Hexane, Mineral Oil
Benefits and Usage:
- Natural Antiseptic with anti fungal, antiviral, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties making it highly effective in treating wounds, minor cuts, acne, boils, insect bites, skin infections and more.
- Improves Respiratory Conditions: Eucalyptus essential oil improves many respiratory conditions because it helps to stimulate your immune system, provide antioxidant protection and improve your respiratory circulation. Relieves Cough: It also makes it feel easier to breathe when you’re feeling stuffed up and your nose is running.
- Hair Care: Massaging scalp with a blend of a few drops Eucalyptus oil and Coconut/Olive Oil to wash away dandruff and to treat itchy scalp.
How to Use:
For Dandruff-Free Hair
Eucalyptus Oil + Apple Cider Vinegar + Lemon Use as a pre-rinse
For Cold & Cough : Eucalyptus Essential Oil Take 2-3 drops
Useful in clearing the throat and the nasal tract of the mucus and congestion.
For Pain Relief
Eucalyptus Oil + Mustard Oil + Dried Garlic Boil, Stain and use on painful area
Along With Diffuser
Eucalyptus Oil + Rosemary Oil Mix these in your diffuser, lay back and relax
Suitable For: All Hair & Skin Types
Important: Must be diluted with carrier oil for safe usage on hair and skin.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children.
For external use only.