Pure Rosemary essential oil is a ‘must-have’ at home, It have antiseptic, anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory and antii-oxidant properties improve skin and hair health while it’s unique invigorating aroma can promote easy breathing, working to relieve mental and physical tiredness after a long day. It comes in other multiple uses too which makes it almost perfect.
Here's why you will like this
- Ingredients are freshly harvested and are used without any processing or refinement
- Certified organic ingredients are sourced ethically and sustainably
- 100% Pure & Natural, Premium Therapeutic Grade.
- Extracted by steam distillation process
- No Artificial Fragrance
- Not Tested on Animals
- Free from - Paraben, Sulphate, Hexane, Mineral Oil
Benefits and Usage:
- SKIN CARE: Regular massage with Rosemary essential Oil improves skin texture and Reduces Acne & Signs of Ageing
- PROMOTES HAIR GROWTH: Helps in hair growth, Prevents Dandruff, massaging the scalp will stimulate hair growth and will not clog the follicles.
PAIN RELIEVER: Add four to six drops of Rosemary to a bowl of warm water, and soak your feet for 10 to 15 minutes to relax your soles.
- MASSAGE: Mix few drops of Rosemary oil with an ounce of sweet almond oil and massage your joints. Good for those who suffer joint pain or muscular pain.
STRESS BUSTING AROMATHERAPY: Use in candle or electric diffuser to uplift mood and spirit, leaving an energized feeling.
How to Use:
For Cleansed Skin
Rosemary Oil + Liquidised Cucumber + Aloe Vera Apply for up to 15 minutes
For Better Skin Texture
Rosemary Oil + Peppermint Oil + Eucalyptus Oil + Any Carrier Oil Apply on face weekly
Rosemary Oil + Lavender Oil + Warm Water Soak feet for 15-20 minutes
For Long Lustrous Hair
Rosemary Oil + Jojoba Oil + Coconut Oil Apply weekly
Suitable For: All Hair & Skin Types
Important: Must be diluted with carrier oil for safe usage on hair and skin.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children.
For external use only.
Store in a cool, dry place