Lavender Essential Oil
Lavender flowers are gently pressed to release their sweet-smelling, intensely floral oils. Lavender essential oils are known for not just its multi-purpose benefits for skin and hair care, but it also plays a major role in health and wellness. Its invigorating fragrance is the perfect to calm you down after a long day.
Here's why you will like this
- Ingredients are freshly harvested and are used without any processing or refinement
- Certified organic ingredients are sourced ethically and sustainably
- 100% Pure & Natural, Premium Therapeutic Grade.
- Extracted by steam distillation process
- No Artificial Fragrance
- Not Tested on Animals
- Free from - Paraben, Sulphate, Hexane, Mineral Oil
Benefits and Usage:
- Sleep Aid: Add few drops to carrier oil, like jajoba, coconut, sesame, rub it on your palms that will help you for a sound sleep.
- Massage and Aromatherapy: Blend a few drops with a carrier oil of your choice for a relaxing massage Or just add it to your bath water
- Anti Dandruff: Add few drops of lavender oil to carrier oil like coconut oil/ sesame apply to hair roots to get rid of dandruff.
- Freshener: Add few drops of lavender oil to a cotton ball place it in your cupboard/Almirah will help to freshen and deodorize the clothes in cupboard/Almirah or Use a few drops in a home diffuser for that relaxing floral fragrance. Lavender Oil Is Highly Popular To Use At Mediation Center Religious Places / Home / Office / Reception Area / Spa.
How to Use:
Lavender Oil + Lemon + Aloe Vera Apply before shampoo
For Better Sleep
Lavender Oil Dab a drop on your temples, wrists or neck before bedtime
For Soothing Dry Skin
Lavender Oil + Olive Oil + Vitamin E Capsule Apply weekly
Suitable For: All Hair & Skin Types
Important: Must be diluted with carrier oil for safe usage on hair and skin.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children.
For external use only.