Lemongrass Essential Oil
Lemongrass oil is helpful in eliminating Anxiety and relaxes your body Also, it is known for relieving pain in muscles & joints, as well as toothaches & headaches. This oil aids in healing the wounds and curbs the growth of micro-organisms that worsen skin problems. Its treating scalp fungal infection and oil has a fresh lemony smell that eliminates bad odor from your bedroom, Office, bathroom, Living Room,
Here's why you will like this
- Ingredients are freshly harvested and are used without any processing or refinement
- Certified organic ingredients are sourced ethically and sustainably
- 100% Pure & Natural, Premium Therapeutic Grade.
- Extracted by steam distillation process
- No Artificial Fragrance
- Not Tested on Animals
- Free from - Paraben, Sulphate, Hexane, Mineral Oil
Benefits and Usage:
- Face Cleaning: Has antiseptic properties that cleanses the pores, remove the toxins and dirt from the skin.
- Promotes Hair grouts: Has anti-fungal properties that helps in treating scalp infection and helps in reducing dandruff.
- Home Fragrance: Has mood enhancing fragrance, lemongrass oil is used popularly in aromatherapy and as a home fragrance.
- Insect Repellent: Has a fresh lemony and earthy aroma and used to repel insects and mosquitoes naturally.
How to Use:
For Toned Skin
Lemongrass Oil + Almond Oil + Vitamin E Capsule Apply Every Night
For Hair dandruff remove
Add Lemongrass Oil +Coconut Oil + Apply Every Night
For Pain Relief
Lemongrass Oil + Warm Water + Salt Soak feet for relief
For Mental Relaxation
Lemongrass Oil + Carrier Oil (Coconut or Almond Oil Inhaling the scent or applying it to skin sparingly
Lemongrass Oil + Tea tree Oil + Lavender Oil Add in a diffuser
Suitable For: All Hair & Skin Types
Important: Must be diluted with carrier oil for safe usage on hair and skin.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children.
For external use only.
Store in a cool, dry place